In this new virtual learning environment, the parent/teacher relationship is more essential to student success than ever before. In this workshop, we will offer tips and tricks you can implement at home to academically and emotionally support your student. We will also offer ideas to effectively communicate and build a strong relationship with your child and their teacher as well as how to create a Makerspace at home.
This resource is brought to you by member candidates of the NJEA Teacher Leader Academy.
- Audible – audiobooks https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- Storyline Online – celebrity read alouds
- PhotoMath – Scan.Solve.Learn math app
- Virtual Math Manipulatives
- Storyboard That – create online storyboards to support comprehension
- Brain Breaks for Every Grade Band
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Williams
- Free Coloring Pages
- Color As You Read Challenge
- GoNoodle videos
- Virtual Field Trips