Self-care is a powerful choice, especially in these unprecedented times. Self-care enables you to engage in activities that are essential to maintain your optimal level of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. In this workshop, we will offer ideas to create new habits and strengthen existing habits to maximize your happiness and your productivity, while minimizing anxiety and stress. The recorded video discusses ways to promote self-care and emotional regulation during virtual learning.
This resource is brought to you by member candidates of the NJEA Teacher Leader Academy.
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
- Psychiatrist On How To Handle Coronavirus Anxiety
- What Parents Can Do When They’re Stressed During Covid
- 100 Songs To Lift Your Spirits
NJ Parent Link Hotlines: